Now that you are ready to take off on your journey to be a CPA professional, you must know that it is a course, which demands immense perseverance and hard work. But, there’s no denial that the license of CPA is regarded as a prime significance of the achievement, a metric for competence, and a true standard of quality.
Thus, to help you materialize your goal of being a CPA professional and to streamline the process, you could consider getting enrolled in one of the best CPA prep courses. However, the thing with the internet is that if you go on to type the best CPA review course, you’ll end up with hundred thousand of options. That can get a bit overwhelming. So, here, we have come up with a list of the 7 of the best CPA prep courses that you can check out. All of the best CPA prep courses listed down here have been prepared after thorough research and has been approved and authenticated by 15 of the leading CPA practitioners from around the world.
7 Top 7 Best CPA Review Course
- Becker CPA Exam Review
- Rogers CPA Review
- Gleim CPA Exam Review
- Surgent CPA Review Course
- Wiley CPA review
- Yaeger CPA Review Course
- Fast Forward CPA Review Course
At the top of our list is the Becker CPA Review course, and rightly so. The reason why the Becker CPA review course is on the top is that with the tutors at Becker ensure that you are not just preparing for an exam, but rather preparing for a future. Every educator at Becker, who'll train you for this Becker CPA review course knows and understand that the CPA exam is not easy. There are no shortcuts to clear the exam.
However, with the strenuous efforts of the teachers, and the incredible resources, tools, and the support offered by the tutors of this Becker CPA review course, the entire course will certainly be simplified for you by a great deal. The reason we regard the Becker CPA review as the best CPA prep course is that they not just offer you the best CPA study material, but alsoensure that you are picking up every little aspect that they teach you in the class. What could be surprising for most of you is that there are over 1 million CPA professionals, who took the Becker CPA review, and are now there where you can be too.
The good thing about the Becker CPA review courses is that these have been personalized and tailor-designed to cater to different requirements. At present, Becker is offering three different Becker CPA Review packages to help you prepare for this best CPA review course. Let’s take a look at the available packages. You can choose your best CPA review course package according to your budget and the desired needs.
Package 1 – Advantage
Priced at - $2399/-
Offers - You can get this Becker CPA review course at an amount as little as $158.25 per month via the flexi pay scheme.
In the Advantage package of the Becker CPA Reviewcourse, you get CPA review course access for 2 years. Through these 2 years of the Becker CPA exam review course, you can easily browse through the 4-part self-tutoring best CPA study material. Also, you can view the material online or print it, as desired with the Becker CPA Reviewcourse.
Course features of the best CPA prep course by Becker include:
- Flexible course length options available – 3 months, 9 months, and 12 months
- Video lectures
- 4-part best CPA review course
- best CPA study material including both annotated and printed digital textbooks
- Abundant study notes from the experts
- Over 1300 flashcards
- Over 400 Skill master videos
- Adapt2U Technology, which is backed by Sana Labs
- Assured proficiency score for each of the module
- Regular updating in content to keep up with the CPA Exam blueprint
- Umpteen practice tests
- 12 mock exams, which are on the exact same lines as the actual CPA exam in terms of both structure and pattern of questions
- One-on-one session for academic support by expert CPA professionals
- Easy mobile application access
- Study planner
- Study notes
- Offline access
- Online FAQ database
- Task based simulations
- Access to their online Accounting for Empires game
- UI of the Becker software well replicates the CPA blueprint and exam
Package 2 - Premium
Priced at - $2999/-
Offers - You can get this best CPA prep course at an amount as little as $166.58 per month via the flexi pay scheme.
It is certainly the most popular package of this CPA exam review course. In this CPA review coursepackage, you’ll get all that’s listed above and a lot more with it. This package of the best CPA review course gives you unlimited access to the Becker’s CPA exam review course.
As part of this CPA review course, you can either print or read through the digital textbooks, get access to the digital flashcards, and also be a part of the Becker’s final review section wherein there’ll be a quick test of the 1900 additions MCQs.
That’s not all. In this package of the CPA exam review course, you’ll be given a success coaching with Live Online sessions wherein besides teaching you the course content, the tutors, also teach you the right way of clearing the exam in one go.
Package 3 – Pro
Priced at - $3499/-
Offers - You can get this CPA exam review course at an amount as little at $199.91 per month via the flexi pay scheme.
Lastly, in the third package of the CPA review course, you again get unlimited access to Becker's best CPA study material, wherein you can both print and digitally view the textbooks. There will be digital flashcards, and you can certainly get the benefit of the Final Review, which will have a set of more than 1900 questions to examine how well you are prepared with this CPA exam review course.
Moreover, you’ll also get an option of Live course, Live Online sessions, success coaching, and an additional 5-hour session with your private tutor via this CPA review course. Lastly, you’ll also get the 1-year CPE course subscription with this best CPA prep course. This is all in addition to the standard course features listed above for this CPA review course.
Sign Up Here
At Rogers CPA review, the team is passionate about delivering the best CPA review course, with the use of the material and the interactive methods, which students not only require, but also love. We love the mobile application that you get with this Rogers CPA review course. Rogers CPA review coursecan maximize the preparation time by always helping you study on-the-go.
Rogers CPA review offers three different packages for the CPA aspirants, which include the Individual, Premier, and the Elite CPA review course. You can pick your desired Rogers CPA review course depending upon what your needs, budget, and expectations are.
The individual CPA review course of the Rogers is priced at $649, Premier CPA exam review courseis priced at $1899 (discounted price $1499, Coupon Code - COMMUNITYPREM), and the Elite CPA exam review courseis priced at $2999 (discounted price $1499, Coupon Code - COMMUNITY). Time to time, there are new discounts coming with the Rogers CPA review, so do keep a close check.
In Individual Rogers CPA review Course, the access time is 12 months, but you can certainly extend it on monthly payments. With the premier Rogers CPA review Course, the access time is 18 months, which can again be extended monthly. However, in the Elite Rogers CPA review course, the access time is Unlimited. Also, it has one of the best CPA study material. So, as long as you have the pass, you can use this Rogers CPA review course.
Features of the Rogers CPA review courses
- 4-Part Cram CPA exam review course(Available only with Elite package)
- Easy Financing Options
- Printed Coursebooks (Available only with Individual and Elite package)
- HQ MCQs
- Expert Deck Flash Cards (Available only with Elite package)
- Individual access to the exam advisors (Available only with Elite package)
- 100s of Task-Based learnings
- Mock Tests
- Practice Tests
- Complete coverage of the curriculum as stated by the AICPA Blueprint
- Video Lectures of more than 100 hours by Roger Philipp
- Tailor-designed Study Planners
- Digital Flashcards, which are customizable
- Audio Lectures
- Downloadable Video Lessons
- Access to Mobile application
- Digital textbooks
- Tracking of performance after every concept
- MCQs and TBSs practice tests
Review by Grady Carter
SmartPath really gives you a nice goal to set out for as you go from section to section.With all the tools that Roger provided, With all the tools that Roger provided, I was able to pass on the very first attempt. So for anyone out there wondering which one to pick I would definitely recommend Roger CPA.
Sign Up Here
With the GleimCPA review course, you get the support of the best tutors and professionals from around the world who have crafted the best CPA study material to ensure that they train you so well, that there’s zero chance of your failure in the exam.
With Gleim CPA review, you have an option of choosing from the two packages available, which is the traditional CPA exam review course package (priced at $1599) and the premium CPA exam review coursepackage (priced at $1999). At this price, the Gleim CPA review course is certainly a great deal.
What’s uniquely different about the Gleim CPA review packages is that you can either take a full Gleim CPA review course or rather take up Gleim CPA review course with classes only for the subjects you lag.
- You can get the Premium CPA review course for AUD (Auditing & Attestation Section) at $599
- You can get the Premium CPA review course for BEC (Business Environment & Concepts Section) at $599.
- You can get the Premium Gleim CPA review for FAR (Financial Accounting Section) at $599.
- You can get the Premium Gleim CPA review for REG (Regulation Section) at $599.
Similarly, here, too, you can either opt for the complete Gleim CPA review course or pick only the subjects or the sections of the Gleim CPA review course where you think you might need help.
- You can get the Traditional CPA AUD (Auditing & Attestation Section) at $459, now available at a discounted price of $321.
- You can get the Traditional CPA BEC (Business Environment & Concepts Section) at $459, now available at a discounted price of $321.
- You can get the Traditional CPA FAR (Financial Accounting Section) at $459, now available at a discounted price of $321.
- You can get the Traditional CPA REG (Regulation Section) at $459, now available at a discounted price of $321.
Now, let us take a look at the few aspects, which make the Gleim CPA review course desirable. Based on the features of the different Gleim CPA review packages, you can analyse what you need, how much you can afford, and then decide, which is the best CPA review course for you.
- Massive test bank
- More than 10,000 MCQs
- Over 1300 Task-Based Simulations
- Digital and Printed Books including the best CPA study material
- Mock tests with final reviews
- Audio Lectures
- Over 350 SIMs with top experts of the CPA review course
- One-on-one sessions
- SmartAdapt Adaptive Course
- Digital Flashcards (Available only for Premium Course)
- Instruct Video sessions (Available only for Premium Course)
- Support from the best industry professionals (Available only for Premium Course)
- Access till the time you pass the exam (Available only for Premium Course)
CPA Mega Test Bank
However, if you think that you can prepare for the CPA review course all by yourself, and would need only the test questions, there’s an exclusive CPA exam review course, which primarily gives you a set of important questions that can help you fare through the exam. This is one of the best CPA review course, andis priced at $999.
What do you get with it?
- Massive test bank
- More than 10,000 MCQs
- Over 560 Task-Based Simulations
- Digital and Printed Books including the best CPA study material (optional)
- Over 150 SIMs with top experts of the CPA review course
Review by Mark M.
I’ve tried other test prep courses and found this to be the best, most flexible, comprehensive, easy to understand out of all of them.
Sign Up Here
If you are seeking an award-winning CPA exam review course, you could go with the Surgent’s Course. We regard it as one of the best CPA review courses because the educators hired by Surgent are industry-best, and the packages are great. You can also avail their personalized best CPA study material after availing of this course.
Again, with the Surgent CPA exam review course, you get access to three types of packages. You can make a choice, according to your individual needs, keeping in mind the budget.
- Essential Pass Package – Priced at $1599
- Premium Pass Package – Priced at $2399
- Ultimate Pass Package – Priced at $2999
What do you get with it?
- S.A.P. Technology
- 7,700 MCQs
- Best CPA study material includingE-books & Lecture Study Notes
- Printed Textbooks (Available only for Premier and Ultimate Pass)
- Spiral-Bound Flashcards (Available only for Premier and Ultimate Pass)
- Personalized One-on-One Sessions by Industry-expert (Available only for Premier and Ultimate Pass)
- Test Bank with 1,000 Extra MCQs (Available only for Ultimate Pass)
- Audio Lectures (Available only for Ultimate Pass)
- Ultimate Customer Support (Available only for Ultimate Pass)
- Excel Certificate Course (Available only for Ultimate Pass)
It is not only us, who regard the Surgent CPA Review Course as the best CPA review course. They have been lauded and awarded with some of the best industry awards and recognitions, such as:
- 2019 SILVER STEVIE AWARD at the American Business Awards
- #1 CPA REVIEW COURSE OF 2020 by Crush the CPA Exam
- TOP NEW PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION PRODUCT OF 2018 by Accounting Today
Another reason why we have included it in the list of the best CPA prep courses is that, just like Gleim, even it lets you take up subject-wise classes. It is ideal for those who believe that they need help with only a particular subject and not all of them. Each of these individual four sections (AUD, i.e., Auditing & Attestation Course, BEC, i.e., Business Environments & Concepts, FAR, i.e., Financial Accounting & Reporting, and REG, i.e., Regulation) are priced at $599.
Sign Up Here
Next, in our ranking is the Wiley CPA review, which comes with excellent study material and tailored content, which is updated twice a year to ensure that it is in keeping with the latest CPA Exam Blueprint.
Pricing and Features
If you take up the complete package of the 4-section Wiley CPA review, you’ll have to bear a cost of $2499. However, if you take up subject-wise Wiley CPA review classes, you’ll have to bear $699 for every individual subject.
As such, Wiley CPA review does not have any separate dedicated packages. They come with only a single premium Wiley CPA review package, which includes:
- More than 2,200 pages of study material is available with Wiley CPA reviewcourse.
- Video lectures of over 140 hours
- MCQ including more than 12000 unique practice questions
- Over 500 task-based simulations
- Live sessions by the best industry experts
- More than 4000 Digital Flashcards
- Wiley CPA review course gives you an option of seeking help from top industry mentors
- CODiE nominated FocusMeTechnologyTM
- Access to their exclusive Mobile App for on-the-go studying
- Unlimited access to the Wiley CPA review study material and video lectures until you pass
- One-to-one eligibility support sessions for international students
- Round the clock customer support is available with Wiley CPA reviewcourse
On the whole, the Wiley CPA review is great for both national and international students because the faculties, customer support team, and the experts are available for your help round the clock. So, all the available features, do make it a deserving entrant in the list of thebest CPA review courses.
Sign Up Here
Yaeger has been in the industry, offering the CPA exam review course for more than 4 decades. It believes that it is the never give up attitude along with personalized focus that has been the reason behind the success of several thousand students who passed the CPA exam with their help. The company founded and led by Phil Yaeger works with a primary objective of students over revenue.
Your expert tutors from Yaeger will be available round the clock for all your CPA exam related doubts or any struggles that you may be facing with regards to clearing this visibly hard exam.
Now, the pricing of this best CPA review course is certainly affordable. There complete 4-subject bundle is priced at $899 (original price $1899), and if you do not need the entire course, you can pay $249 (original price $499) for every individual subject that you wish to learn from them.
- Individual courses available for FAR, AUD, REG, BEC
- More than 120 hours of Video Lectures
- Online Textbooks along with video lessons
- Digital Textbooks that can be downloaded as PDF
- Personalized Planner that’d suit all schedules
- Homework of MCQs for practice
- Dedicated customer support
- Quiz Generator Test Bank
- Exam Simulator Test Bank
- CRAM Courses to enable Quick Studying
- Series of Audio lectures
- Digital Flashcards
- 15-minutes phone call session with Phil Yaeger to plan your studies and review your progress
- Unlimited access for 2 years
- Hotline access with instructor
- Direct correspondence with Phil Yaeger as well as other instructors for 2 hours per exam per month
Review by Gerald R.
I had some life issues and various constraints due to being a small business owner and they extended my access considerably to enable me to make use of the program in a thorough way. They really show they care, and that matters a lot to me!
Sign Up Here
Last in our list of the best CPA review courses is the phenomenal course by Fast Forward. All the courses from the company are available with a 30-day money back guarantee. So, if you are ever not satiated, you can seek a full no question asked refund.
They have three packages available for the best CPA prep courses.
- CPA Smart Bundle – Priced at $1549 available at a discounted price of $1239.20
- CPA Online Course – Priced at $1049 available at a discounted price of $839.20
- CPA Study Guide - Priced at $600
Features of CPA Smart Bundle and CPA Online Course
- Paperback (Available only with CPA Smart Bundle)
- 80 hours of Video lessons
- Online Textbooks
- More than 7000 Simulations and Questions
- Digital Flashcard
- Unlimited Practice Tests
- Authoritative Literature
- Compatible with all devices
- Updates and access till you pass
- 24/7 Academic support
However, in the CPA Study Guide, you’ll only get the paperback textbooks to self-tutor for the exam.
Review by Brad M.
I have now passed all four parts of the CPA exam, passing AUD, FAR, and BEC on the first try each with 81, 84, and 82, respectively. The new lecture videos and ability to see others’ questions on certain material put me over the top. I have recommended this program to all of my coworkers who are about to start preparing to sit for their exams.
Sign Up Here
So, these are the top 7 of the best CPA review courses available for all the CPA aspirants out there. See, we at TrumpLearning, understand that CPA is not an easy course, however, with the right direction, the right advice, and the right knowledge, and by opting for the best CPA review course, it shouldn’t be hard for you to clear the exam. You can check the websites linked with the courses and then make an informed decision. Trust us when we say this, we take full responsibility in what we state here, so be assured, and take the leap of faith with any of the listed CPA review courses, and thank us later when you clear the exam after taking either of these listed best CPA review courses. Good luck!